We are excited to be opening a beautiful new centre in Hornsby Heights NSW where we provide education and care for 36 children a day from 2 to 5 years old. The aim at Orange Blossom is to create a high-quality learning environment where children can explore allowing them to learn, develop and most importantly have a sense of being and belonging.
Due to opening early 2019 we are recruiting for full time, part time, casual educators with ECT, Diploma, Certificate 3 qualifications and a cook to build our new team. You will have strong ethical standards and the ability to develop and implement an innovative and engaging program which exceeds the new NQS. We are looking for enthusiastic Early Childhood professionals who are passionate about Early Childhood pedagogy.
- Room Leaders (ECT, Diploma in Early Childhood Education)
- Room Educators (Diploma, Certificate3 in Early Childhood Education)
- Cook (Commercial Cookery Certificate 3)
- Experience within an Early Childhood Setting
- Ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the centre for children, for families and for your colleagues
- Practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Knowledge and relevant skills in documenting children’s learning through observations
- Ability to use Microsoft Words and iPad
- Knowledge and relevant legislative policies, standards and requirements
- A good understanding and awareness of cultural needs of families
- A current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certification
- A current approved Working With Children Check
Please forward your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will be in touch with all applicants, with interviews being organised between late November and early December 2018. We look forward to your Application.